"How far you go in life depends on your being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and strong. Because someday in your life you will have been all of these."
~George Washington Carver~
Below I have a slideshow displaying pictures of Pokey Pets and other related things along with a link showing the instructions document to make a Pokey Pet. These posts sometimes do not show up with certain web browsers like internet explorer. I have, however, discovered that they are visible with google chrome. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Information

On Thursday I am planning on using a large chunk of my grant money from Dosomething.org! I am going to stock up on material, Velcro, and the Pokey Pets that go inside of the pouch. With these materials, I am going to distribute a pattern and starter kit for anyone who would like to start making Pokey Pets on their own at home. On Saturday, I am attending a church sewing group at my friend Chloe's church and teach the ladies how to make the Pokey Pets. I am so excited that more people in the community are learning how to make these so that children in the Hospitals can enjoy them. If you yourself would like me to send home with you the materials needed to start making Pokey Pets, let me know!

1 comment:

  1. JoJo - My mom said that she'd like to make a couple for you - could you bring the materials for her on Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete